Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yes, She's Back...





I know I said I needed a break from Hello Kitty after my baby's first birthday, but when you've got 4 girls HK is bound to show up... plus she's so darn cute! Anyways, I just wanted to share with you the birthday invitation I created for DD2. Yes, her birthday is this month and she chose to have a Hello Kitty theme.

I've been seeing a lot of shape cards lately, so I thought I would give it a try. I used the SU Simple Birthday Thanks stamp to make a pattern. I traced and cut each of them out. I know it might sound nuts to you, well, okay I agree... I'm nuts... hehehe! But what can I say? I love cutting things out! It's very relaxing for me. Oh yeah, the fold of the card is actually on the bottom of the cupcake and I used some Melon Mambo DSP to decorate the top.

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you all a great, fun-filled week! Don't work too hard!

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! I love how you used HK to be the cupcake topper, great idea Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are SO ka-ute!!! You CUT them ALL?!! You are coo-coo-ka-choo!! But, these are absolutely adorable! I hope you're saving one of all your invitation creations for your DDs scrapbooks! Have a great week....Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! I love HK and cupcakes. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Brenda! You must have been really "relaxed" by the time you finished cutting all of them! :-) Your girls are so lucky to have such a talented mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, super cute invitations for your daughter's b-day! Great job on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just so cute! I love the HK cards you made and how they turned out! Nothing beats HK and pink!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! You gotta go into business taking orders, making, and selling these darn cute HK's! You do wonders with invites, favors, centerpieces, and thank u's! :) Luv them Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupcake card turned out so cute! I never get tired of HK and that's quite a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete