Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scrap Camp Favors...





These are the favors that I made for our Scrap Camp today. They are picture frames that were made with an origami technique that I found on youtube! Sorry, I don't remember what it was called though. The same technicque that I used to make Joy's OCS card. The picture frame fits a wallet sized picture that is cut down a little. I used the Island Oasis DSP and the Tropical Party stamp set. There is also a strip of magnet on the back of these frames.

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh these are GREAT!!! Love it!! very unique and wonderful!! You did a marvelous job on these favors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific!! Love these! Thanks for the idea!! Gotta use this for the end of the year gifts!! Yahoo!! uh, oh...that's only a couple of days away! YIKES!! Love your frames & DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very nice frames! you made so many and all made so well! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is that! I participated in a Asian Pacific Rim Festival in Sacramento and we made these frames using some Origami paper and isnerted Asian words inside for particpants. I got the instructions from a booth at the rubber stamp show a couple months ago. Yours are so cute using the Island Oasis DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee Brenda! I love these origami frames! Love the DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey great project do you by chance have that you tube link? these will be perfect for a downline meeting I have coming up

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete