Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easel Box For Silent Auction...



Our Stamp Camp will be coming up on June 13th so I needed to create something for the Silent Auction. I've been having lots of fun making these easel boxes, so I made one to donate! I hope you're not getting bored with them. Please bear with me, okay? I used a Basic Black & Melon Mambo color combo and pulled out some of my SU oriental stamps for this project. I hope someone will want to bid on my project (fingers crossed)! Enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful box!! Should do a silent auction on-line for us!! Love the colors, wish I could bid on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project! TFS Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful box for your silent auction! I'm sure more than just 'someone' would bid on it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty easel box! Love the colors and oriental flair!

    ReplyDelete