Monday, May 17, 2010

An Easel Box For Teri...





Last week Mama was so sweet enough to send me one of her handmade 4-drawer easel box! I fell in love with it right away and couldn't help myself from making one on my own. I made this one for Teri since I knew I would be seeing her yesterday for her card class.

The drawers that Mama made for me were out of the SU Matchbox die, but she also had the link for ones that were made with the origami box fold. I decided to go with the origami one since it's easier for me to take along as a project to work on while I wait at my daughters many practices. At first I thought it would be hard to make, but it was actually pretty simple. You should give it a try! Check out Mama's blog to see her easel boxes (they're fabulous)! You can also click on the link there to get the instructions for the origami version. Thanks for the great idea Mama! Have a great week and happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. so cute! I should try this out! looks like so much fun to make. I know that Teri would love her gift from you. you are so sweet Brenda! hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice project! Teri will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cute card and love the boxes...gotta try that one! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute easel box! Luv your color combo, it's so sweet!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love the DP that you used! You sure do make the best of your time! Teri must've loved it! Love that charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never cease to amaze me Brenda! Beautifully made easel box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Your project is beautiful! I love the DP and the colors - it is lovely!

    Wishing you a good week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete