Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Projects At Craft Project Central...



Here is the May project that I created for Craft Project Central. This fireman gift card holder can be used to thank the local firemen or to give to your special "fireman" at heart! Thank you to my "special" friend for her expertise advice... you know who you are... hehehe!



Naoko created this month's technique page. Emerging Colors Technique is a special little twist on the Embossing Resist Technique. Thanks Naoko!

Don't forget to make a stop at Craft Project Central!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm . . . I wonder where that inspiration came from? :) hee, hee! Luv, luv, luv it! Hey, you so funny about me mutilating images! I'm just a sick, tormented person! :) Have a great Mother's Day Brenda and you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete