Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Attempt At A Challenge...



Here is my very first attempt at entering a challenge! After seeing how much fun some of my blogging sisters were having, I decided to join in too! This scrapbook page was created for Tamiko's Challenge #3. The only requirement was to add black somewhere in the 6 x 6 layout. To all my blogging sisters out there... thanks for inspiring me to get in on the fun! I'm hoping to find the time to enter more challenges! BTW: sorry, but I had my hubby blur out the faces of my girls. Thanks for your understanding!

13 comments:

  1. Aloha Brenda; I love your challenge page, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first challenge! so glad you decided to join us at Tamikos! you did a wonderful layout for the scrapbook challenge! so cute...love your kiddies too...even if they are blurred out =) love your flower clips on the other post. so pretty! thanks for following! big hugs~ joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice layout! I love the colors. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! I can't believe you entered a challenge, but I'm so glad you did! That scrap page is amazing with 4 cutie pies in it! :) Luv the HK charm too! Good luck Brenda on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! this page turned out FANTABULOUS!! Love the color combo and the whole layout!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. For your first challenge you did a wonderful job Brenda, love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you did a great job for your first challenge. I wish I had time to for this challenge but maybe next time. Love the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great 6x6! love the color combo! black makes everything "pop" on the page! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice for your 1st challenge! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job for your first challenge. I love the layout! Cute pictures of the girls. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job Brenda! Love your cuties! Thanks for entering Tamiko's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Brenda! Just wanted to say CONGRATS! You won Tamiko's Challenge#3!! I'll be sending you your prize this week so be on the lookout for it soon!

    Take care and thank you for entering, your layout was AWESOME!!!

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete