Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Projects For June...



Here is the project that I created for Craft Project Central this month. It's a Graduation Picture Frame and Punch Art Page. I turned the easel card into a picture frame and also created a graduate punch art. My favorite part was making the lei to go around the sentiment. Hope you will all give this one a try!



Michelle created this Thoroughly Modern Manicure Set as the bonus project this month. I think my girls will want one of these after they see it!



Zeva
created this Build-A-Bear Coloring Book as the FREE project for the month of June. Please stop by Craft Project Central to check out more projects! Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely projects!! you girls really rocked the new month... manicure caddy is cute!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects as usual! Love the picture frame! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I wish I was as creative as you :) Take care and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome projects Brenda!! I love the cute little grad girl!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project! You are so the awesome punch queen! Ugh, I have been in such a rut lately. Have had so much going on here that I can't get back into my groove. Ugh, lol.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love those projects.
    liam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice project to do for a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great projects! you go girls! keep the creative mind going...then I can see all the wonderful ideas! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brenda: I always love your punch art. 3 quick questions: what adhesive do you use for all the little pieces? what is your favorite scissors for cutting your punch art? what pen do you use to make those cute expressions? thanks for the great inspiration~Myra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great graduation project Brenda! Love how you always use your punches to decorate. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I don't know how you guys come up with all of these cool projects!! I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete