Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've Been Lucky...



Here is the goodies that I received from Tamiko's for winning their challenge with my scrapbook layout! What a surprise it was since it was the first time I ever entered a challenge. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to entering more challenges. Now all I need to do is find more hours in the day! Thanks Tamiko!



This is the sweet candy that I received from Karli in celebration of her blogaversary! She was offering 3 different candies and I was lucky enough to win one of them. Thank you Karli!

11 comments:

  1. you are a LUCKY gal!! Love all the goodies you received and can't wait to see what you create with them!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! But you deserved to win Tamiko's challenge--your scrapbook page was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brenda! Your scrapbook page is super cute! I can't to see what you will create with your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, not lucky, but deserving! You deserve it all Brenda! Enjoy your goodies and I know you'll be putting them to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Brenda! Great bunch of goodies you got there...doesn't it make it feel like Christmas all year long!

    Have fun with your loot and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful win for each one! you did a fabulous job! so glad that you will do more challenges =) can't wait to see what you create with all those goodies! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky girl! :D Awesome new goodies you got here! Can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great goodies...cant wait to see what your gonna create with them :) enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray Brenda! Congratulations on winning Tamiko's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your winnings!! You've got more yummy goodies to play with!!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're definitely lucky!!! Great candy!!!!

    ReplyDelete