Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Picture Frame...



Can you believe it's already wednesday? OMG! With such a busy schedule, I barely had any time to create a father's day card for my hubby. So since I was short on time, I decided to use the instructions that I created for Craft Project Central and substituted the graduate punch art with faces of 4 little girls to represent each of my daughters. After taking this picture I inserted a family photo of us into the picture frame and that was it! This picture frame/card was easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! Hope you'll give it a try too!

5 comments:

  1. awe...how sweet that is! love what you did and that is a great idea...turn the easel into a frame too! oh what fun! maybe I have to CASE this one...hahaha! TFS and happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card, I'm sure he LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I have been so busy packing that I have been neglecting everyone's blog. I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Lmk if there is anything that I can do or if you need anything.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thia is such a cute gift for your hubby! I'm sure he will treasure this!

    ReplyDelete