Monday, June 21, 2010

My June OCS...



A close-up of the flower on the front of the card. I layered the flower and tried to pop up the petals to add dimension.



The outside of the card.



This is the inside of my card that I made for my partner Nanea. If you haven't been to her blog before, please take the time to check it out. She has some cute cards and takes beautiful photos.

For this OCS, we were asked to create a card with something we like. I decided to use my favorite DSP- Sweet Pea and one of my favorite stamp sets- Tropical Party. I hope that she likes it! I left it blank for her to personalize with family photos. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week!

6 comments:

  1. So amazing your card~ love the different stamps you used for each page...so tropical! love that you popped your flower like that. this is really cute! you do such a great job Brenda! so impressive! have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Brenda! You did a wonderful job decorating the card. Is it like a scrapbook card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the tutorial too! You're too good! But, then we already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card!You decorated it so sophisticately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhhhh...I cant wait to se it IRL :) sorry I checked out ur blog, but I love all your projects. Your too creative & so awesome! Thanks so much, cause I love those colors too. Totally working on yours and hope to have it sent by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete