Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome Little One...



I'm still trying to recover from a very busy weekend. On Saturday night, DD1, DD2, & DD3 performed with their hula halau out in Waikiki on the hula mound. Such a beautiful performance overlooking the beach. Then on Sunday, we celebrated DD3's birthday with a party at the Zoo. The kids really enjoyed themselves. Never mind the animals, all they could think about was playing on the playground... lol! Luckily, we were able to convince them to check out the animals first.

Okay, on to my card. This is the card I created for my friend to welcome her new baby boy into this world. I used some scrap SU DSP and the Fox & Friends stamp set. I also tried to incorporate my scallop square punch. I barely use that punch. Guess I need to start thinking of some type of punch art to use it for. Any ideas?

9 comments:

  1. cute! so much patience cutting out all those giraffes! check out Creations by Patti...she just posted something about punches using that scallop square! but, I'm sure you'll think of something on your own, unlike me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Brenda, love your DP and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You busy, I don't believe it ;0). This is such a cute card, love it. Don't have nightmares of me now since you seen the boh, lol!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you incorporated the scallop square punch with the SU stamp. It's such a cute card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute Brenda! love your simple yet wonderful cards you create! congrats to your kiddies! I know you must be a proud mommy! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with this card! So adorable. I especially like the simple bow on front. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv this card Brenda! How did I let this post pass me by? Hey, was I napping again? :)

    Cute . . . the giraffes are so adorable and the colors are perfect for this card! Hope you'll have a calmer weekend . . . then again, you're supermom, you can handle anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Brenda! I love the colors and cute giraffe! She will love this!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete