Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Mtg. Swaps & Convention Treats...


Created by Lorinne...


Created by Stephanie...


Created by Naoko...


Created by Karen...


Created by Jane...


Created by Krista...


Created by Sonya...


Convention RAK from Jen...


Convention RAK from Jacque...

Just wanted to share the wonderful swaps and convention RAKS that I received at our August Mtg. It was so nice to get back into the swing of things and catch up with friends. Check back tomorrow to see the project Naoko taught us how to make. Let's just say that maybe I'm starting to "lean" towards getting the owl punch now... hehehe! You'll see why when you check back tomorrow. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. such wonderful swaps you all made and recieved! that is so fabulous! love how everyone had their own ideas =) have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented bunch of gals! So, I'm anxiously awaiting the project. I'm leaning too, so I may fall off my chair! LOL!

    ReplyDelete