Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elmer's Glue...

Just a quick post to answer a question that someone asked. Sorry, but I don't have your email to respond to you personally so hopefully you'll see this post. But I'm sure that this response will help others who were wondering the same thing...

"Love your precious composition books. I've always wanted to make some, but have never found a good way to attach the paper. Would you mind telling me what you used? Thanks so much."

To answer this question,
I use Elmer's glue and spread it with a flat sponge brush. Once you attach the paper, trim off any excess. I also like to use the sanding block to sand the edges. If you would like more info on the dimensions of the paper to use, please click here. Thanks for stopping by! I really do appreciate all the comments everyone leaves me!

1 comment:

  1. mod [podge works really well too or just about any wet glue

    ReplyDelete