Monday, September 27, 2010

More Gusseted Envelopes...



I've been a little busy creating some craft projects that I'll share over the next couple of days. Here are more altered gusseted envelopes that I made. This time I used some punch art to decorate them. And look... I even remembered to show you how I created dividers for these!

I can't believe how fast time is flying! Before you know it Halloween will be here, then Thanksgiving, and yes, you said it... Christmas! Oh my goodness! I think I'm getting ahead of myself... hehehe! Anyways, I wish all of you a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda you always amaze me with the things you make! Soooooo creative ... ALWAYS! I'm still wishing I could think outside of my box!!! lol! I love what you've done ... soooo cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete