Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Monkey Punch Art Tin w/Matching Card...



Sorry that I haven't been posting as much these past couple of weeks. My girls and their activities have been keeping us pretty busy, but I know things are starting to slow down for a bit. Speaking of my girls, on Monday they had the honor of dancing the hula with their Halau for the Jerry Lewis Telethon! I'm so glad that their Kumu gave these girls the opportunity to give back to the community once again. Last year I lost a dear friend in her battle against ALS (a form of MDA). So having my girls perform in honor of their Aunty Lisa was such a blessing! I know she was smiling down on them and it reminded me once again to appreciate the life we are given!

Okay, now moving on to my post. Here is my 2nd project that I created for Craft Project Central this month. It's a Monkey Punch Art Tin and the instruction also includes those for the card and punch art page. Come join us for another month of great projects!

6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable set! I love the cute punched monkey and what a great idea to add him on the tin!
    How awesome for the girls!!=)
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the tin and the matching card. this monkey is so darling! love what you create. hope you are having a great week! when life gets hectic...I know how it is! have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable with that DSP! You always do such a great job with color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this monkey punch. Thank you to your girls for remembering Aunty Lisa...I miss her wonderful smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute project Brenda. Sure to make any child happy. Wish I could have seen your girls perform.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...this is the most adorable set ever! can you tell me where you purchased your tin from? i'm having a hard time finding these anymore!

    ReplyDelete