Monday, November 30, 2009

RAKS From Denise's Craft Gathering...

Yesterday was our fun-filled craft gathering over at Denise's house. It was so much fun getting to know everyone and being that this was the first time meeting most of them, they made me feel so comfortable... kind of like seeing long, lost friends! I'm glad they enjoyed their make 'n take project that I did and Jenny also did a great make 'n take using embossing paste. Now I think we all need to go out and buy some of that paste... LOL! Sorry, I don't have a picture of the finished card that Jenny had us make (or should I say that Taelyn made for me... hehehe). I still need to put it together, but maybe someone will post a picture of their finished card.



This was in the grab bag that I pulled. Isn't it so fitting to get a punch? I know I will definitely put it to good use. Thank you to whoever brought this grab bag!



And these are all the goodies that I came home with! These ladies are so generous and CREATIVE! I have so much ideas floating in my head right now, I just don't know where to start! Thanks again ladies... looking forward to our next craft gathering!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda - it was great to finally meet you too! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, thanks for the fun m&t. Your daughters were all so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun seeing you & Brielle! Thanks for the awesome MnT! Once I bust out my magnifying glass, I'm trying one of those recipes!!
    Thanks for the HK container - super cute! DD2 ate all the mints! sheesh! I didn't stand a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, look forward to crafting with you again real soon. I'll keep you posted! Have a great week.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, thanks for the M&T and also love my grab bag too! I'm also going to try the recipes too!

    ReplyDelete