Sunday, November 1, 2009

Card Swaps & Treats From Our Meeting...


Meeting RAKS... thank you Lorinne, Michelle, & Shelby!


This is the jar I won from the meeting... thank you Jacque!


Card Swap theme was Thanksgiving cards. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make cards for this meeting, but I still received some great cards. I had to choose between making swaps or volunteering in my daughter's 1st grade class... I chose to volunteer. Sorry, family comes before crafting... next time I will definitely make swaps!

Created by Krista...


Created by Naoko...


Created by Lorinne...


Created by Jacque...


Created by Shelby...


This is the project that we did for our meeting. Joni taught us how to dye the flowers and ribbons. Thank you Joni!

4 comments:

  1. Love that Halloween jar. Great treats and beautiful cards. Hope you and your family had a great Halloween. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, you guys are just a bunch of talented girls! Must be fun when you all get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! I love that jar we made from Joni! love the new blog look!

    ps-check my blog, I'm passing an award on to you!

    ReplyDelete