Sunday, November 29, 2009

Make 'n Take For Denise's House...









Today is the day for our crafting get together at Denise's house. She asked for volunteers to do a make 'n take project and I volunteered! What was I thinking? I have never met most of these ladies before and I volunteered! Oh well, at least I know, or should I say I hope, that they will greet me with open arms... hehehe! Anyways, it was a tough decision on what to do for a project since they are all so creative. This is what I came up with... another recipe book. I decided to use these circle coasters that I bought a while back (but just never knew what to do with them). I think the hardest part of this project was trying to get the recipe to fit on the coaster, but at the same time be big enough to read... LOL! Anyways, I'm crossing my fingers that they will like my project... wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. Cute idea, and I like your recipes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous make n' take project!! super cute too... love the fun papers and the cutesy images! Have fun!! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute project! I'm sure everyone will luv it! Great recipes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great project! I love your circle recipe book! Hope you all had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great! with all your prep and hard work, i'm sure it was a hit with the ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! It was a great M&T!! Thank you for doing that =) I hope to make more on my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again Brenda for coming & for doing the M & T. I enjoyed myself, that was a great project.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Brenda! Thanks so much for the awesome M&T! I still don't know how you do it ... but I'm glad you do! AND thanks for telling me about the HK head. Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute. love the idea and the matching colors. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete