Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Holiday Stamp Camp...





Our Holiday Stamp Camp was held yesterday and it was another fun-filled day for our guests! This is a picture of the welcome sign that I created. Since it was "Holiday" themed, I wanted to make a gingerbread house. You might not be able to see it in the picture, but I scored lines on the house to make it look like bricks. I used the Tart & Tangy stamp set to decorate the house along with some punch art. I also wrapped buttons in saran wrap and tied it with dental floss to make the little candies.



These are the favors that I made for the stamp camp. 50 reindeers and 50 santas were on my to do list for a while, but once I sat down to start, it didn't take long to make them. I used the Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder to design the triangle favor box along with some punch art.





These are the projects that our guests worked on and they were designed by Naoko, Jenn, Sonya, & Shelby. Jane also did a demo of the My Digital Studio. Even though I bought it a while ago, I still haven't had the chance to use it... or even open it! But now that I know how to use it, I guess it's time to sit down and try it out... no more excuses for me.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my adorable thank you card! You are so darn creative! That Gingerbread house is so awesome! When I think you have outdone yourself, you always top it!

    Oh yes! Now you have to open up your digital studio! Let me know how it is and if you like it! Have a great Monday!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is just fabulous!! Love the gingerbread house!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Brenda--your gingerbread house is so cute and those lucky people who got your favors! That must be a fun stamp camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great gingerbread house! love all the candy added to it. love the projects that you all did too. so wonderful! hope you had a happy birthday as I see all your BRAKs! so sweet of your group! TFS and have a awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brenda...the craft fair will be at the HGEA building...on Queen st & Mililani st...behind the DCCA building in downtown. hope that helps. thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!!! love that gingerbread house!!! it's so cool! the treat boxes are a fav and the projects are GREAT! love the pop-up tree card... wonderful treats to see! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete