Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mini Post-It Note Holders



For the past 2 weeks my wrist has been bothering me and I just figured that it was from carpal tunnel. Needless to say, I finally went to have it checked and the doctor said that I sprained my wrist! I don't even know when it happened, but it goes to show that even a sprained wrist won't stop me from crafting. Good thing it was my left wrist and not my right, since I'm right handed... LOL. Oh well, enough with that. I have lots of things to show you in the coming days since I've been busy crafting my time away with my one good hand and some help from my girls. These are some mini post-it note holders that I quickly put together using some SU ribbon, DSP, and punch art. Thank God my girls love using my punches. I couldn't do it without them. Thanks for stopping by, I will post another project tomorrow so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. yikes! better give your wrist time to heal otherwise it will hurt forever- meaning in 5-10 years it will be a constant ache that won't go away! I love your holders! You've got one talented family following in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete