Sunday, September 27, 2009
Frankenstein Treat Boxes
I had some left over cardstock from the wedding favors I made so I wanted to use it to make something for Halloween. I decided to make some little Frankenstein Treat Boxes. They were really easy to make and a great way to make use of my left overs. Here are the dimensions...
- 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" gable green cardstock
- score at 1 13/16" all around
- score from each corner at an angle to the crossing point to form an explosion box
- trim the corners
- 4" x 4" black cardstock
- score 1" all around and then use the scallop edge punch
- trim the corners at an angle before gluing to form cover.