Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduation Cards...



Have you made your graduation cards yet? I was thinking that I only had to make 2 cards, but little did I know that the final number would actually end up being 6! LOL! I really thought I only had my 2 nieces graduating, but then a few of my former students sent me their graduation announcements! And then my neighbor told me that he was graduating... ai-yai-yai! Boy do I feel old! Anyways, here are some of the cards that I made using my Cricut and the Create-A-Critter cartridge. I dressed up these critters with a graduation cap and a diploma. Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. These are soooo adorable! My DD would LOVE them!! She's graduating from middle school this year...ummm... sounds like i'm on the hunt for this cartridge!! Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew you could do it all!! Love these!! very very CUTE especially with the cute cap and diploma!! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh - so cute!
    That creat-a-critter cartridge sure comes in handy!
    hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! you did a fabulous job on all these graduation cards. love the added caps! at least you know lots of people graduating...I don't know anyone! well, I do but they graduated from UH! talk about old! lol! hope you have a wonderful hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Brenda~
    You are really working that Cricut! Luv these grad cards and the diploma and cap go perfectly with these critters! :) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Brenda!! These cards are sooo cute and creative w/ the cap and diploma. I love everything you create w/ that cartridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! Oh gosh, everyone around us is graduating huh?!! Oh boy .. yep, I know the feeling very well! hehehehe! Well, your graduation cards are so adorable! You are so talented when you create things Brenda!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete