Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Mail...



Look at what I received in the mail from Cami the other day! Isn't she the best? I love the little adornment made with material. She is such an inspiration to me. Please go check out her blog to see other great ideas! Thank you Cami!



Here is a beautiful card that I received in the mail from my sweet friend Elise. She does some wonderful cards (as you can see) so if you haven't stopped by her blog, please check it out! Thank you Elise!



These beautiful earrings were made by the very talented Denise! She was so sweet to make these for my daughters, including my baby! They were very surprised and happy that their Aunty Denise thought to make them earrings! Thank you Denise!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - what pretty RAK's you received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet RAKs that you received! I love those earrings!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS happy mail!! now you have to do the happy dance! LOL... all the RAKs are fantastic, but i'm sure you know what i'm lovin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, those are great RAKS Brenda! You definitely deserve them as you are way to kind and generous! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete