Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Zeke...



Here is another card that I created on New Year's Eve...

It's a birthday card that I created for my nephew Ezekiel. He is turning one this month and I just love how this image had a cupcake with one candle... perfect! I was a little stumped at first trying to make a "boy" card and didn't want to over do it with the embellies. So I decided to use my texture folder for the base of the card and my top note die. I also added some ribbon and buttons hoping to make it look a little more "fun." Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, this is SWEET Brenda, he's adorable! Great design for a boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card Brenda! I have a hard time making boy cards and this stamp is so perfect for a boy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Brenda! You did a great job on this...everything goes together so perfectly!! And I LOVE that image you used...it is PERFECT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute Brenda. Love that image. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute!! I might have to "jack" this layout for my nephews BD card!
    Have a Wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did this card . . . PERFECT! I luv that you personalized it too! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Love how you personlized it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete