Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coaster Scrapbook...





This is the last of my New Year's Eve projects that I have to share with you. I still can't believe that I got so much done in one night. I created this as a gift for someone celebrating their birthday this month. I am hoping that she will like it. It was pretty simple putting together, just a matter of using my big shot dies and texture folders. At the rate that I've been using my big shot, you would be surprised to know that I was very hesitant to spend all that money on the machine thinking I wouldn't be using it as much. Guess you can say that I'm definitely getting my monies worth! LOL!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful project! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! What a great gift! Gee you really were busy that night huh?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is a fabulous coaster scrapbook! :) I'm admiring that flower on the front . . . me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is a great coaster scrapbook! what a fabulous idea! so cute! so glad you got so much done! have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Thank you so much! I really like it and can't wait to put some pictures and journaling inside maybe some of birthday pix that I will be taking next week. Thanks again for my BRAK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Brenda! Glad you're making use of your Big Shot machine. It is one of the best investments for die cutting.

    ReplyDelete