Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reindeer Punch Art Ornament...



Somehow I managed to volunteer myself to do a craft project for DD2's class Christmas party last week! Here is a picture of the project that I had them make... a punch art reindeer ornament. I was inspired by a project that Teri had us make earlier this month at her Christmas gathering... thank you Teri! I did most of the prepping so that things would go smoothly... which it did with the help of DD2 as my assistant. The 2nd graders all enjoyed making these ornaments... both boys and girls! Some of them were even sweet enough to ask me if they could give their ornaments to their parents for Christmas... aw! All in all it was a fun, but very busy day for me as I also volunteered to help out with Santa's Store during DD3's class party that same day. No matter how exhausted I was, I am thankful for the memories that were created that day. They will last forever in my heart! Merry Christmas to all of you! Have a safe holiday season!

9 comments:

  1. So adorable project! Merry Christmas! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories make us appreciate!! When your girls get older, they'll remember all that you have done!

    Love the reindeer!!! he is my favorite punch art (for Christmas) hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brenda!
    That is one cute Reindeer ornament and glad the kids all had fun making theirs. You are amazing to have that much energy to volunteer, help, and do a craft with the kids. I'm sure they'll remember this for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and perfect project for the kids! Brenda, you are one special lady and I'm sure DD2 agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful tag! love how cute it turned out. love that gingerbread bag below too! so cute! hope you are finished with all your Christmas things to do! I am almost done! yikes! hope you have a very Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year 2011~ hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute project , Brenda! Well, all of your punch art has been really cute! We're all lucky that you share your designs with us.

    Glad you had a fun day at school, I love crafting with the litte ones, too, they say the cutest things!

    Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are one busy lady! Not only will you have these memories in your heart to cherish, but your daughters as well. They are so lucky to have you as their mom.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now, where were you when I was trying to figure out a craft to do with 2nd graders?! busy crafting, I see! what a great idea! LOVE it!
    jacking it for next year! LOL!
    Have a blessed & merry holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These ornaments turned out great! Good thing you had an assistant. I need to borrow one of your girls for my assistant! Happy new year Brenda!

    ReplyDelete