Friday, December 17, 2010

Coupon Book Holders...



While shopping last week, my Mom came across a great deal too good to pass up! Pizza Hut is selling coupon books for $5, but inside there are coupons for over $20 of free food like a personal pan pizza, breadsticks, etc. I decided to pick some up for some friends and these are the holders that I put them in. I decorated them with some of my Christmas punch art. I hope that they will put these coupon books to good use because I know I will. I picked up a few extra for my family to use too... hehehe! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. everyone loves pizza ;) my MIL did the same too. great deal and great covers!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda;
    I love those Pizza Hut CBs, picked some up as stocking stuffers. I like your idea as covers for them. I'm sure I've thanked you for the punch art appliques (in my raks package) but, thank you again. I needed to make more cards and remembered your punch art. Well, I didn't want to use them,(I cherish them, hence labeled the "hoarder")so I made a few of the trees myself, such a good idea for the scallop punch.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Brenda! And, TFS about the coupon book, might pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda!

    Cute ideas and perfect for those last minute gifts!TFS!

    HUts!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I didn't mean HUTS, I meant HUGS!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you decorated those coupon books, Brenda! Your creations are always so cute. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete