Monday, November 29, 2010
Dimensions For Post-It Desk Calendars...
Since posting these desk calendars, I've had several requests for instructions. Because I was inspired by Rose's project, I decided to ask her permission before posting the instruction on my blog even though I tweaked her dimensions a bit. It was just out of respect since it was her idea and the original instructions in her newsletter were not posted on her blog for me to add a link. Sorry, but I won't be able to individually email people the instructions but instead will post them below. Okay, enough rambling... here is my version of the instructions:
1. Score a 11" x 4-1/4" cs at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2". Fold to look like a tent.
2. Add a 2-1/2" x 4" DSP to the top portion. Add a 5-1/4" x 4" DSP to the bottom portion.
3. Add the post-it note using sticky strip.
4. Score a 2" x 1-7/8" cs at 3/8", 3/4", 1-1/8" and 1-1/2". Stick the ends with sticky strip to form the holder for the pen. Add sticky strip to the bottom and back of the pen holder. Attach right above the post-it note.
5. Decorate as desired and place your pen in the holder.
This is such a quick and easy project that will make a great gift! Thank you Rose for allowing me to post the instructions on my blog and for inspiring me with your wonderful projects! If you haven't visited Rose's blog yet, please do so... you won't be disappointed!