Thursday, November 25, 2010

Desk Calendars...





I recently found this great blog called Rose's World and signed up for her newsletter. In one of the newsletters, Rose shared this great idea for a teacher gift/stocking stuffer. Her project only consisted of the pen and post it, but since I wanted to add on a calendar, I tweaked the dimensions a bit. I made some SU versions to sell at our recent Stamp Camp (which sold out) and I also made some other ones to give away for gifts. They were quick and easy to make and I hope the recipients will love them! Thank you Rose for sharing such a great idea!

*SU version uses the stamp set Fox & Friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. Cute idea, Brenda. You combined the calendar with the note holder - no wonder it sold out. TFS your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that idea!! cause Ive gotta bunch of calendars and dont know where to start with them :) Im gonna have to borrow ;) TFS! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects! TFS Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and creative! I’m sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and such a good idea. I remember these at stamp camp 'cause I was going to get one and when I went back they were all gone!Hah! That's what I get for waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great ideas. Do you mind sharing the dimensions with me? You can email it to me at elsie.tanngo@gmail.com..thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so cute. Where did you find the mini calendars?

    Thanks!

    PS - if you're emailing dimensions I'd love them to :) alexandbob@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete