Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My October OCS Card...



Here is the card I made for Dori, my OCS partner this month. Our theme was Halloween and since I don't have many Halloween stamps in my collection, I decided to bring out my punches. The tree was cut out free hand and the leaves are from the 5-Petal flower punch. The moon is from the 1" circle punch. The bat was created with the owl punch, but this time I tried something different with the wings. It's actually made out of the owl's body that was cut in half and trimmed. If you look closely, you will notice that the ends of the bat's wings are actually the owl's ears... hehehe! I hope this card helps to put you in the mood for Halloween!

11 comments:

  1. So creative with your punches!! The owl looks so cute as a bat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulosity!!! Love, Love, LOVE this!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fabulous Halloween card! love how you turned that owl into a bat and hung him upside down! love that you created your own tree and made those leaves...always in awe of your punch art creations! happy hump day Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda!! It's great to be back from my trip but I am having a hard time getting back into blogland.. LOL!!
    Anyway I love your adorable OCS card, and the cute scene you made too!!
    Hope all is well with you too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Brenda...to cute!! You're such a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta luv the upside down bat! Too creative! Hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever to use the owl punch for the bat! Love how yo made him hang upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and so cute the bat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, your OCS is OFF da hook!
    So super creative you are! U should dress up as Wonder Woman for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bat is too cute! Love your black die border and your beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute! you are always so creative with the punches!!

    ReplyDelete