Friday, October 29, 2010

Gifts From The PTO...



Some of you might already know this, but this year I decided to be the chairperson for the Teacher Appreciation Committee at my daughters' school. With some help, I was able to put together these Halloween treat bags for the Teachers/Staff. I used the Make A Monster stamp set, my spider web embossing folder, and some punches to create the top portion of the tag. We were also fortunate to give them an Entertainment Book and school folder along with the treat bag (sorry, didn't take a picture of the final gift). Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. You go sister taking on that task!! I tell you, you are the bestest mommy ever! Your treat bags are too cute...the teachers are definitely lucky that you are the chairperson of that committee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire you Brenda, as busy as you are you do things like this! Love your treat bag. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the teachers are so lucky to have you on their team! such a crafty mom =) hope you have a wonderful Halloween with your kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice projects! The teachers will love them!Have a great Halloween. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice..Super Mommy :) Great gifts and I dont know how you find the time. So sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete