Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas RAKS...



This is the Christmas surprise that I received from Shirley. Inside is a long notepad. I love the image she put on the cover. And look at the little tree charm she gave me too! It is so cute. She is very talented so please hop over to her blog and check out her creations. Thank you Shirley for my goodies!



This is something that Michele made for me this Christmas. I love the box and all the details on the outside. Please check out her blog to see more of her cute projects.



This is what was inside the box. Thank you Michele for the goodies... can't wait to use them! I have more RAKS to share with you over the next couple of days. Hope you all had a good Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Great raks Brenda! Have a Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome RAKs!!! Love Shirley's cover with that darling Manga Girl! and Michelle's box is so cute! enjoy your goodies! hugs, kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great RAKs, Brenda. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda!
    Nice RAKS! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas!

    Your girls are adorable! =) I wished I could've met up with you guys to visit the Women's Transitional Center . . . no babysitter. :( Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete