Friday, August 14, 2009

Build-a-Bear Card



This is my card swap for tonight's meeting. I'm kind of thinking that maybe there might not be a lot of people swapping because most of them just came back from the SU convention this week. Hopefully I'm wrong...

This card was made using the new SU Build-a-Bear die along with the SU Beary Essentials die. When I saw it in the holiday mini I just couldn't wait to use it! I know the card is really simple, but after putting on the bear, I couldn't fit anything else. The bear is bigger than I thought it would be, but that's okay he's still cute! I also used the Beary Nice Wishes, Family Accessories, & Just Basketball stamp set. The colors I used were Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Going Gray, Chocolate Chip, & Really Rust. Thanks for stopping by... hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Glad I got my hands on one of these, it's so cute! Thanks for all the goodies too & the Apple Crisp was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! i love build-a-bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Jamee just loves Build a Bear! I might have to get this for her. You did a great job with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Build-a-bears...I can't wait to buy mine! Love what you created!

    ReplyDelete