Friday, September 16, 2011

Ocean Themed Card...





A few weeks back I was asked to think of a project to do with some of my crafting friends. This is what I came up with the morning of our gathering. I'm glad that I'm an early bird and actually had the time to prep the cards before heading out.

It is another recessed window card that I actually changed the dimensions so that it would be able to fit in a regular card envelope. For this card I used my Cricut and the Create-A-Critter cartridge to cut out the seahorse & jellyfish. Actually, my DD1 cut them out on the Cricut for me... hehehe! I'm so thankful to have wonderful daughters that love to help me craft!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love that it looks like a framed picture!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Love it! Teach us how please.
    I'll call you about my package, I'm still trying to finish last minute things for GC's BD party and trying to unwind from our trip.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete