Monday, April 5, 2010

New Projects For April...



This is my project that I created for Craft Project Central this month. This Bear Bag w/Matching Cards is very versatile and you can change it up for any occassion! I hope you will give it a try!



This is the bonus project for April and it was created by Krista. I love the colors on this Coaster Note Card Box. Thanks Krista!



This cute little baby book that was created by Naoko! She used the Fox & Friends stamp set for this project... one of my favorite stamp sets! Thanks Naoko!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful projects they have for the CPC. love how it turned out. very cute! you are one talented lady! love to see all your creations! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! I love the first project, too cute!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda: Love the projects. That bear set made me sign up, so I signed up for March and April. Awesome, I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new project for CPC!! The bear is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete