Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Turkey Treat & Thank You Card...



Since our meeting this Friday is technically for November, I decided to make little Thanksgiving treats for the group. I used the Petal Card die, crimper, and of course my handy dandy punches to make the turkey. I also used the Sweet Stems and Teeny Tiny Wishes sets.



This is a thank you card that I made for Michelle to thank her for all the Halloween goodies she gave me. I stamped the image on shrink art and used my heat gun to shrink it. I still can't believe that Halloween is this weekend! Wow... it came too fast and before you know it it'll be Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! OMG...bite your tongue!! I haven't even had the time to accept that Halloween is this week yet!!! My poor kids...LOL!! Your card for Michelle is so cute and I love your Thanksgiving treat holder! Your a master with your punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are just adorable! I love love love the cute little turkey! Your work is so inspiring!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great turkey! I was trying to figure out how to make one with the scallop punch, but, my mind doesn't work too well! Thank goodness for creative people like you!
    Love your Halloween card! Shrink art is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great turkey treat box! love how it turned out! great thank you card too! I'm sure Michelle liked her card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute turkey treat holder! I like how you made that turkey out of punches. I'll have to try that. Cute thank you card too!

    ReplyDelete