Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Garden Greetings




Here are pictures of a thank you card and tags that I made using the Garden Greetings stamp set.

Card:
There is actually a pocket on the inside of the card. It will hold a gift card for a special person who has helped my daughter's hula halau in preparation with the competition. It's hard to see in the picture, but I actually layered the flowers using dimensionals and also added some dazzling diamonds glitter. Guess I need to learn to take better pictures...

Tags:
I belong to the PTO Teacher Appreciation Committee at my daughter's school and volunteered to make 160 tags. These tags will be attached to a "Welcome Back to School" gift for all the teachers and staff at my daughter's school. They have some of the best teachers there!

6 comments:

  1. WOw, you sure were busy! Those are a great & cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the color combo (my fav)! Did that set retire already? You're my idol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! These are great, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the staff and teacher's at your daughter's school will appreciate all your hard work for them. Great job with the tags and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee, the teachers and staff will be so happy when they receive your thoughtful gift. So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete