Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cocoa & Tea Holders...



Cocoa Holders... (uses the stamp set Pun Fun)



Tea Holders...

Here are some pictures of the items I made to sell at our recent Stamp Camp. I got the dimensions for the tea holders from Jane's blog... thanks Jane!

Although I love the idea of these tea holders, I'm not much of a tea drinker so I decided to create some cocoa holders instead. Luckily, everyone else liked them too and they sold out quickly! Now I need to get to work on making more for gifts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely projects! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice projects! thanks for the dimensions...i've always wanted to try it but couldn't find a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another awesome project...and I too enjoy cocoa more then tea ;) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the dimensions for both projects - always wanted to make one but couldn't find instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink both, I love to drink tea so I bought both. The more I look at them the more I think I'd like to make some and give it as gifts.
    Everyone that came over this weekend and saw them sitting on my table thought they were so adorable. But then, you always do such beautiful projects and I thank you for all the sharing that you do.
    Hugs to you---

    ReplyDelete